NEW! SICO Armor-Edge® FLT
SICO® Redefines The Standard For Folding Leg Tables
The SICO Armor-Edge® FLT table exceeds all expectations required in a folding leg table. The Armor-Edge® FLT offers you all that you would expect from a SICO® product, durable, easy to operate, and enhances your space.
Quality Engineering and Construction For Long Lasting Performance
SICO® is known for its quality engineering and design and this reputation carries forward with SICO’s Armor-Edge® FLT. The Armor-Edge® FLT is engineered for long lasting performance. SICO’s® folding leg tables are constructed using SICO’s® proven materials:
- Armor-Edge® Provides the most durable table edging system in the industry.
- Aircraft lock nuts and bolts fastened at critical pivot points remain tight and can't work loose.
- Expansion rivets used in attaching the frame and plywood tops do not work loose like competitor tables that use screws.
- One-piece seamless high-quality 5/8" 9-ply plywood veneer tabletops are light-weight and withstand rough handling for years of use and long-lasting durability.
- Frame materials used in supporting SICO® FLT table tops are durable and easy to use.
Each SICO® Armor-Edge® folding leg table comes with a 3-Year Warranty against manufactured defects.
Features & Benefits
- SICO Armor-Edge®
Extra heavy-duty durable edge protects table edge from damage. Brown finish.
- Durable Leg Stops
Leg stop acts as a bumper to protect the finish on the legs when tables are stacked for storage.
- Extension Support Arms
Provide additional strength and support for the table top.
Heavy-duty nylon non-adjustable glides protect floor surfaces from scratches and marring.
- Positive Locking Hinge
Positive lock ensures engagement in fixed position.
- Durable Leg Clip
Leg clips hold the leg in the folded position.
- Expansion Rivets
Securely fastens the frame and plywood tops together. Will not work loose like competitor tables that use screws.
- Aircraft Lock Nuts and Bolts
Used at critical pivot points. Remains tight and can't work loose.
- 5/8" (1.6cm) 9 Ply Plywood Veneer Top
Seamless, one-piece 5/8" (1.6cm) 9 ply plywood core with a sealed veneer surface.
- Sealed Surface
Two coats of vinyl sealer are used on top and bottom table surface for extra protection and a beautifully enhanced look.
- Square Legs - 18ga. (1.2mm)
1-3/16" (3cm) / 18ga. (1.2mm) square tube legs. Black powder coat.
- Top Frame - 18ga. (1.2mm)
1-3/16" (3cm) / 18ga. (1.2mm) square tube unitized frame with extension support arms.
- Serial Number
Provides easy product identification.
Protected by a 3-Year Warranty on components and Lifetime Year Warranty on welds.
Table Top Materials
- Plywood Top: One piece/seamless 5/8" (16mm) high quality 9 ply plywood veneer top.
- Expansion Rivets: All tops are attached to the frame using expansion rivets and a 14 ga steel plate. No screws to work loose.
- Armor-Edge®: SICO tops use Armor-Edge® table edging for strength and durability.
- The Armor-Edge® fully encompasses and seals the tops from moisture and food particles.
- Edge is virtually indestructible from chipping, peeling and cutting.
- Armor-Edge® provides the ultimate protection from heavy handling and potential exposure to moisture and errant food and beverages.
- Finish: Top and bottom table surface contains two coats of vinyl sealer.
Understructure Frame Materials
- Steel Understructure: Consists of 1-3/16" (30mm) x 18 ga. (1.2mm) square steel tube.
- The unitized self-supporting understructure frame provides support over the full length of the table.
- The understructure uses a lock and fold table leg mechanism.
- Extension support arms provide strength and durability.
- Steel Legs: 1-3/16" (30mm) x 18 ga. (1.2mm) square steel tube.
- Legs lock automatically in the use position with an over-center spring lock.
- The leg system locks in both the open and closed position.
- Paint Finish: Understructure frame and legs are painted in a black powder coat finish.
- Leg Pivots: Leg pivots on shoulder bolts with aircraft locking fasteners.
- Leg Clips: Clips hold the legs in the folded position.
- Leg Stops: Non-marring risers protect the finish on the legs and table tops when tables are stacked for storage.
- Glides: All SICO folding leg understructures have a plastic, nonadjustable glide.
|Rectangle Folding Tables|
|C721-183-102BN||18" W x 72" L x 30" H||38 lbs. (17kg)|
|C722-183-102BN||30" W x 72" L x 30" H||50 lbs. (23kg)|
|C721-244-102BN||18" W x 96" L x 30" H||50 lbs. (23 kg)|
|C722-244-102BN||30" W x 96" L x 30" H||64 lbs. (29kg)|
|Round Folding Tables|
|C700-153-102BN||60" Dia. x 30" H||68 lbs. (31kg)|
|C700-183-102BN||72" Dia. x 30" H||90 lbs. (41kg)|
|Oval Folding Tables|
|C710-183-102BN||60" W x 72" L x 30" H||85 lbs. (39kg)|
|Half Round Folding Tables|
|C740-183-102BN||72" Dia. x 30" H||55 lbs. (25kg)|
|Quarter Round Folding Tables|
|C750-076-102BN||30" W x 30" H||25 lbs. (11 kg)|
|Crescent Round Folding Tables|
|C762-168-102BN||30" W x 30" H
Fig. 1 = 36" [A] / 66" [B].
|55 lbs. (25kg)|
|C767-183-102BN||36" W x 30" H
Fig. 1 = 36" [A] / 72 " [B].
|65 lbs. (29kg)|
|A) Enclosed Center Measurement to Inner Table Edge
B) Enclosed Center Measurement to Outer Table Edge