SICO Armor-Edge® FLT
SICO® Redefines The Standard For Folding Leg Tables
The SICO Armor-Edge® FLT table exceeds all expectations for a folding leg table. The Armor-Edge® FLT offers you all that you would expect from a SICO® product; durable, easy to operate, and enhancement of your space.
Quality Engineering and Construction For Long Lasting Performance
SICO® is known for its quality engineering and design. This reputation continues with SICO’s Armor-Edge® FLT. The Armor-Edge® FLT is engineered for long lasting performance and is constructed using SICO’s® proven materials:
- Armor-Edge® provides the most durable table edging system in the industry.
- Aircraft lock nuts and bolts fasten at critical pivot points, remain tight and can't work loose.
- Expansion rivets are used in attaching the frame to plywood tops and do not work loose like competitor tables that use screws.
- One-piece seamless high-quality 5/8" 9-ply plywood veneer tabletops are light-weight and withstand rough handling for years of use and long-lasting durability.
- Frame materials used in supporting SICO® FLT table tops are durable and easy to use.
Each SICO® Armor-Edge® folding leg table comes with a 3-Year Warranty against manufactured defects.
Features & Benefits
- SICO Armor-Edge®
Extra heavy-duty durable edge protects table edge from damage. Proven track record for long-term durability. Hermetically seals the tabletop. Brown finish.
- 5/8" (1.6cm) 9 Ply Plywood Veneer Top
Seamless, one-piece 5/8" (1.6cm) 9 ply plywood core with a sealed veneer surface. Surfaced with an industrial, pre-catalyzed conversion varnish for a durable finish that resists moisture and offers a beautifully enhanced look. Two coats of vinyl sealer are used on top and bottom table surface for extra protection and a beautifully enhanced look.
- High-pressure Laminate Top Option Available
Tough .04" (.10cm) thickness high-pressure laminate for added durability and long-term wear. A large variety of optional colors and patterns are available to fit any decor. 66" & 72" round tables are only available in Clear Maple.
- Top Frame - 18ga. (1.5mm)
Square tube unitized frame with extension support arms for additional strength and support for the table top.
- 1-1/4" (3.2cm) / 18ga. (1.5mm) square top frame on half-round, quarter-round, and crescent shaped tables.
- 1-3/16" (3cm) / 18ga. (1.5mm) square top frame on rectangle, round and oval shaped tables.
- Narrow Profile Design
Legs fold within the frame on round, rectangle and oval tables allowing for more storage on mobile folding leg table caddies. Profile width is just 2.4” (6.1cm) wide when folded.
- Square Legs - 18ga. (1.5mm)
Black powder coat. Finished for durability, appearance, and ease of cleaning.
- 1-1/4" (3.2cm) / 18ga. (1.5mm) square tube legs on half-round, quarter-round, and crescent shaped tables.
- 1-3/16" (3cm) / 18ga. (1.5mm) square tube legs on rectangle, round and oval shaped tables.
Heavy-duty nylon non-adjustable glides protect floor surfaces from scratches and marring.
- Positive Locking Hinge
Positive lock ensures engagement in fixed position. Hinge holds leg in place when folded.
- Tamper Proof Expansion Rivets
Securely fastens the frame and plywood tops together. Will not work loose like ordinary screws.
- Aircraft Lock Nuts and Bolts
Lock-nuts are used at all pivot points. Nuts are tamper resistant, remain tight and can't work loose.
- Durable Leg Stops
Leg stop acts as a bumper to protect the finish on the legs when tables are stacked for storage.
- Extension Support Arms
Provide additional strength and support for the table top.
- 18”x72” (46cm x 183cm) Rectangle FLT Handle
A handle is located only on the backside of 18"x72" tables, providing another way to easily carry tables during transport.
- Product Identification
Tables have serial numbers which provides easy product identification.
Protected by a 3-Year Warranty on components and Lifetime Warranty on welds.
Table Top Materials
- Plywood Top: One piece/seamless 5/8" (16mm) high quality 9 ply plywood veneer top.
- Expansion Rivets: All tops are attached to the frame using expansion rivets and a 14 ga steel plate. No screws to work loose.
- Armor-Edge®: SICO tops use Armor-Edge® table edging for strength and durability.
- The Armor-Edge® fully encompasses and seals the tops from moisture and food particles.
- Edge is virtually indestructible from chipping, peeling and cutting.
- Armor-Edge® provides the ultimate protection from heavy handling and potential exposure to moisture and spilled food and beverages.
- Finish: Top and bottom table surface contains two coats of vinyl sealer.
Understructure Frame Materials
- Steel Understructure:
- Consists of 1-1/4" (3.2cm) x 18 ga. (1.5mm) square steel tube on round, rectangle, and oval shaped tables.
- Consists of 1-3/16" (3cm) x 18 ga. (1.5mm) square steel tube on half-round, quarter-round, and crescent shaped tables.
- The unitized self-supporting understructure frame provides support over the full length of the table.
- The understructure uses a lock and fold table leg mechanism.
- Extension support arms provide strength and durability.
- Steel Legs:
- 1-1/4" (3.2cm) x 18 ga. (1.5mm) square steel tube on round, rectangle, and oval shaped tables
- 1-3/16" (3cm) x 18 ga. (1.5mm) square steel tube on half-round, quarter-round, and crescent shaped tables.
- The leg system locks in both the open and closed position.
- Paint Finish: Understructure frame and legs are painted in a black powder-coat finish.
- Leg Pivots: Leg pivots on shoulder bolts with aircraft locking fasteners.
- Leg Stops: Non-marring glides protect the finish on the legs and table tops when tables are stacked for storage.
- Glides: All SICO folding leg understructures have a plastic, nonadjustable glide.
|Rectangle Folding Tables|
|C7211-183-1??BN||18" wide x 72" long x 30" high (46cm wide x 183cm long x 76cm high)||41 lbs. (19kg)|
|C7212-183-1??BN||30" wide x 72" long x 30" high (76cm wide x 183cm long x 76cm high)||54 lbs. (25kg)|
|C7211-244-1??BN||18" wide x 96" long x 30" high (46cm wide x 244cm long x 76cm high)||52 lbs. (24 kg)|
|C7212-244-1??BN||30" wide x 96" long x 30" high (76cm wide x 244cm long x 76cm high)||71 lbs. (32kg)|
|Round Folding Tables|
|C7010-153-1??BN||60" diameter x 30" high (152cm diameter x 76cm high)||67 lbs. (30kg)|
|C7010-165-1??BN||66" diameter x 30" high (168cm diameter x 76cm high)||75 lbs. (34kg)|
|C7010-183-1??BN||72" diameter x 30" high (183cm diameter x 76cm high)||88 lbs. (40kg)|
|Oval Folding Tables|
|C7113-183-1??BN||60" wide x 72" long x 30"high (152cm wide x 183cm long x 76cm high)||85 lbs. (39kg)|
|Half Round Folding Tables|
|C740-183-102BN||72" Dia. x 30" H||55 lbs. (25kg)|
|Quarter Round Folding Tables|
|C750-076-102BN||30" W x 30" H||25 lbs. (11 kg)|
|Crescent Round Folding Tables|
|C762-168-102BN||30" W x 30" H
Fig. 1 = 36" [A] / 66" [B].
|55 lbs. (25kg)|
|C767-183-102BN||36" W x 30" H
Fig. 1 = 36" [A] / 72 " [B].
|65 lbs. (29kg)|
|A) Enclosed Center Measurement to Inner Table Edge
B) Enclosed Center Measurement to Outer Table Edge
Optional Laminate Table Top Colors
Tough high-pressure laminate tabletops meet NEMA specifications for durability and wearability. (Custom laminate colors available upon request).
|Bannister Oak (10)||Graphite Nebula (50)||Green Tigris (76)|
|Grey Nebula (38)||Karratha Brush (70)||Kensington Maple (77)|
|Maroochy Brush (71)||Mission Glaze (73)||Navy Legacy (53)|
|Nepal Teak (74)||Saffron Tigris (54)||Wild Cherry (49)|
|Windswept (51)||Woolamai Brush (72)|