Cam-Lock Portable Dance Floor
The Original Parquet Dance Floor with a Positive Cam-Lock System
If you like the Original Portable Dance Floor, You'll love the Cam-Lock Portable Dance Floor. This floor gives you the elegance, and durability of the SICO® Original Parquet Dance Floor with the positive connection of a Cam-Lock instead of a set-screw locking system.Perfect Choice for Frequent Usage!
The addition of the positive Cam-Lock system to this floor dramatically reduces set-up time and is a good choice for your facility if you use dance floors on a frequent basis. The Cam-Lock allows you to automatically align panels and trim pieces together for a faster and secure fit. A half-turn with an allen wrench is all that is necessary to lock or unlock panels, reducing the time and labor required to lay down a dance floor. Cam-Lock 's reliable positive locking system is not dependent upon magnets or gravity to keep panels interlocked.Quality Construction
SICO uses only the highest quality wood parquet and guarantees the square ness of every panel, making set-up and take-down easy. The back of each panel is also coated with a high-grade polymer to act as a protective barrier to moisture. The SICO® Gold anodized border trim provides a modest 11° slope to every floor with its broad 5" width (127mm). Each trim piece highlights the edge of the floor for your guests.Self-Aligning Panels Makes Set-up Easy
The edging on this floor works with the locking design to automatically align panels and trim pieces together for a faster and more secure fit. This makes for faster, trouble-free assembly.The Performance Promise
Protected by a 3-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects and 10-Year Cam-Lock system warranty.
CAM-LOCK Features & Benefits
- Square Panels - Each 3' x 3' (91cm x 91cm) panel is manufactured perfectly square which guarantee's a perfect fit every time. Panels weigh 40lbs. (18 kg) each. Panels are shipped two per carton at 80lbs. (36kg) each. No odd sizes or panel order sequence to deal with in set-up or tear-down, allowing easier and faster set-up assembly.
- Highest Quality Parquet - Solid wood inlaid parquet panels are carefully stained and protected by a durable polyurethane finish.
- Protective Backer Finish - A high grade polymer coating is added to the back of each to resist moisture.
- CAM-LOCK Positive Lock System - Self-aligns and positively locks panels into place with a half-turn of an allen wrench.
- T-6 Aluminum Metal Edge Strip - Panels are joined together by utilizing a tongue and groove, T-6 aluminum feature strip that protects the wood edges of each panel.
- Solid Floor Contact - All panels make 100% floor contact so there is no possibility of breakthrough. Eliminates the flexing of panels and keeps parquet from coming loose.
- Gold Anodized Border Trim - Easy Floor Access - Each section of border trim provides a modest 11° slope and a broad 5-inch width allowing for easy access to every floor. Each trim piece is grooved to make it a slip resistant surface.
- Transport/Storage Caddies - An essential part of the SICO® system, this U-shaped caddie features a walk in design that makes it easy to load and unload up to 25 panels with trim. Each unit comes with convenient slots that protect panels and keeps your components neatly organized.
- Low Profile Design - SICO's lower profile floor allows easier access and egress, at only 15/16" (24mm).
- Warranty - Protected by a 3-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects and 10-Year Cam-Lock system warranty.
Cam-Lock Dance Floor Capacity
How much Cam-Lock dance floor do you need?
Assume that only one-third of your guests will dance, so the number of dancers shown in these graphs is only 33% of your total guests.
|Floor Size||Number of Panels||Number of Dancers||Number of Caddies|
|6'x9' (183cm X 274cm)||6||12||1|
|9'x9' (274cm x 274cm)||9||18||1|
|9'x12' (274cm x 366cm)||12||24||1|
|9'x15' (274cm x 457cm)||15||30||1|
|12'x12' (366cm x 366cm)||16||32||1|
|12'x15' (366cm x 457cm)||20||40||1|
|12'x21' (366cm x 640cm)||28||56||2|
|15'x18' (457cm x 549cm)||30||60||2|
|15'x21' (457cm x 640cm)||35||70||2|
|15'x24' (457cm x 732cm)||40||80||2|
|15'x27' (457cm x 823cm)||45||90||2|
|18'x24' (549cm x 732cm)||48||96||2|
|18'x27' (549cm x 823cm)||54||108||3|
|18'x30' (549cm x 914cm)||60||120||3|
|21'x27' (640cm x 823cm)||63||126||3|
|21'x30' (640cm x 914cm)||70||140||3|
|21'x33' (640cm x 1006cm)||77||154||4|
|27'x27' (823cm x 823cm)||81||162||4|
|24'x33' (732cm x 1006cm)||88||176||4|
|30'x30' (914cm x 914cm)||100||200||4|
|30'x33' (914cm x 1006cm)||110||220||5|
|30'x36' (914cm x 1097cm)||120||240||5|
Contact your SICO® sales representative to discuss your specific dance floor needs.
Oak Wood and Trim Options
Both Natural Oak and Heritage Oak parquet floors are protected with an ultraviolet cured finish giving each floor a high gloss appearance. Compliment your wood floor with your choice of Gold and Silver Trim.
Dance Floor Panel Wood Finishes
The Natural Oak and Heritage Oak floors are protected with a rugged polyurethane finish.
|Heritage Oak Wood (DWP14H)||Natural Oak Wood (DWP14N)|