SICO® Conference Tables
A great choices to outfit a conference room, board room or office area.
The SICO® mobile folding conference table needs no caddy and requires minimum storage space. One person can easily roll this table into service or storage. No parts to assemble and no lifting necessary.
The attractive oval understructure adds style and strength to this conference table. This is complimented by a tough powdercoat finish that is designed to stand up to heavy use.
It is the perfect choice when you want to transform any room in your facility into an inviting meeting space.
SICO® Performance Promise
SICO® Conference Tables come with a 15-Year Warranty on original Sico components, and Lifetime Warranty on welds.
Conference Table Choices
Your choice of 10' (300cm) and 12' (360cm) models.
- SICO® Mobile Folding Conference Table
This up-scale boat-shaped model combines the beauty of a traditional conference table with the famous SICO® fold and roll design. Your choice of high pressure laminate top with SICO® ARMOR-EDGE®.
Optional Built-in Flip-Up Dataport & Outlet as shown is available on request for an additional fee.
Conference Table Features and Benefits
Conference Table Illustrated
Rigid Vinyl Backer Sheet
Floating Fold Torsion Bar
1/2'' (1.3cm) Center Gravity Lock Bar
Two 7 Gauge Vertical Hinges
Tamper Proof Expansion Rivets / Solid MDF Core
Optional Built-in Dataports and Outlets
- Center Gravity Lock Bar - ½" (1.3cm) center gravity lock bar prevents anyone from raising center of table by sitting on the end. Easily released from either side.
- High-Pressure Laminate – Tough surface for added durability and long-term wear. Sanitary and easy-to-clean. A large variety of striking colors and patterns are available to fit any color scheme.
- Floating Fold Torsion Bar – Folding torsion bar assist system makes folding and un-folding tables fast and easy. A more durable and long-lasting system than others. Lifting is effortless.
- Oval Tube Caster Beams - Built for additional strength and durability. Aesthetically pleasing design. 16-gauge steel tube within a tube design, doubles the strength and durability.
- 3" Dual-wheel, Swivel Casters – No need for table caddies. One person can easily roll and maneuver tables into service or storage. Rugged casters, constructed of reinforced nylon, stabilize the table.
- Powder-coat Finished Legs - Finished for durability, appearance, and ease of cleaning.
- SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® - The most durable edge available. Hermetically seals the tabletop and bench edges for sanitary purposes. Allows for easy clean-up, including steam cleaning.
- Rigid Vinyl Backer Sheet – Seals the underside of the table-top. Creates moisture barrier, and makes cleaning easy.
- Two 7 Gauge Vertical Hinges – Won’t trap food. Provides strength and durability.
- Aircraft Lock-nuts – Used at all pivot points. Nuts are tamper resistant and won't loosen over time.
- Tamper Proof Expansion Rivets – Fastens tabletop firmly to the frame and won't work loose like ordinary screws.
- Solid MDF Core - Laminate tops are made with extremely durable ¾” MDF core material that is stronger than plywood or particle board, lightweight, and resists warping.
- Recessed Legs - No leg obstructions under table. Prevents bumping of knees.
- Storage - Tables nest together requiring minimum of storage space. Need no caddy. No lifting.
- Mobility - One person can easily roll this conference table into service or storage.
- Assembly - No assembly required. Easy set up and take down. Conference tables can be set up or taken down 60% faster than folding leg tables.
- Serial Numbers - Permanently marked for easy identification.
- Warranty – Protected by a 15-year warranty on original Sico components, with a lifetime warranty on welds.
- Optional Built-in Flip-Up Dataport & Outlet - Available on request for an additional fee.
Conference Table Specifications
|Tabletop Dimensions & Seating Capacity||Top Heights||Storage Dimensions Single Unit||Weight||Cu.Ft.|
|Conference Boat Tabletop - 1-½" Thick|
|10'L x 4'W (305cm x 122cm) - Seats 10||29.5" (75cm)||48"L x 35"W x 79.5"H (122cm x 89cm x 202cm)||362 lbs. (163kg)||23.5|
|12'L x 4'W (366cm x 122cm) - Seats 12||29.5" (75cm)||48"L x 35"W x 70"H (122cm x 89cm x 178cm)||429 lbs. (193kg)||29|
Conference Table Color Options
Choose from many choices in laminate tops, powdercoat frames, and protective edging to match your décor.
Standard Laminate Table Top Colors
Tough high-pressure laminate tabletops meet NEMA specifications for durability and wearability. (Custom laminate colors available upon request).
Open enlarged view of Laminate Top Colors in new window.
Metal Table Leg & Frame Finish
Table legs and frame are black powder-coated for appearance, ease of cleaning and durability.
Open enlarged view of Table Leg & Frame Finishes in new window.
Protective SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® Colors
The added strength of the patented SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® used on table tops provides an incredibly tough edge to take hard everyday abuse without damage. This edge treatment has a proven track record for long-term durability.
The SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® is the strongest edge available, hermetically sealing the table edge for sanitary purposes and moisture resistance for longer life. No cracks or seams to trap food.
Open enlarged view of ARMOR-EDGE Tabletop Colors in new window.
The SICO SUITE Concept
Create a SICO SUITE using a SICO® conference table which will give your hotel guests more choices for their small meeting needs.
The SICO SUITE can be the connecting room between a 3-bedroom suite. The SICO SUITE accommodates the varied meeting needs for a property:
- A professional meeting room using a SICO® conference table by day.
- A hospitality or entertainment room using a SICO® wallbed system by day or night.
- The SICO SUITE expands your meeting room capacity.