SICO® Electric Food Warmer
Maintain the Original Quality of Food
SICO® Electric Food Warmers present food hot from the kitchen, without over-cooking or drying that can affect the quality of the dining experience for your guests. No more solid fuel odors in your food, or in your guest room.Energy Efficient Model Carries Hot or Cold Food Safely
This model has a solid stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior, as well as insulated sides and door to retain both hot and cold temperatures. Units come in your choice of a 120 or 240 volt power input. Each unit has a built-in thermostat to hold ideal temperature.Unit Easily Converts to Solid Fuel when Needed
This food warmer unit gives you the added flexibility of converting to a solid fuel unit when needed. Simply swap out your existing food warmer's back panel with a solid fuel back panel.Solid Construction, and Easy Maintenance
SICO® Electric Food Warmers have a double wall construction and riveted assembly for long term durability. The back panel is removable and all surfaces are designed for easy access and cleaning. The designed height of each food warmer allows each unit to stack for storage.The Performance Promise
SICO® food warmers come with a 1-Year Warranty.
Optional Mobile Electric Food Warmer
A Handle Makes a Difference
The Mobile Electric Food Warmer comes equipped with a retractable handle that makes it easy to move a food warmer on its built in casters. Standard models can be converted to a handle with mobile wheels by changing the back panel. It doesn't get any easier than this!
Electric Food Warmer Choices
- 120 Volt Electric Food Warmer, Insulated
- 120 Volt Electric Food Warmer on Wheels, with Handle
- 240 Volt Electric Food Warmer, Insulated
- 240 Volt Electric Food Warmer on Wheels, with Handle
Features & Benefits
- Quick Stabilizing Temperature - Under normal conditions, the electric food warmer takes approximately 20 minutes to reach 165 degrees F (74 degrees Celsius). It then maintains that temperature.
- Power Source - Units may be ordered for 120 volt or 240 volt power input. Each unit is 300 watts (2.5 amps at 120 volts, 1.3 amps at 240 volts).
- Conventional 3-prong Plug - Just plug it in and turn on the switch located on the back.
- All Riveted Construction - No spot welds that break in extreme heat for increased durability.
- Energy Efficient Double-wall Construction - Keeps the exterior of the food warmer from getting too hot to handle. The units are so well insulated that they may also be used to transport cold food.
- Sturdy Handles - Convenient top and side handles make it easy to place the unit under your SICO® room service table.
- Positive Gravity Lock - A secure gravity lock keeps the door securely closed eliminating spillage of food or canned heat.
- Exterior Stainless Steel and Interior Aluminum - Reinforced stainless steel construction for superior durability. easy-to-clean.
- Removable Back Panel - Makes repairs easy and affordable.
- Storage Shelves - Three spacious shelves fit snugly to eliminate unwanted noise in transport.
- Serial Numbers - Each food warmer is marked for easy identification.
- Optional mobile rack system available for storage.
Dimensions based on overall measurements.
Inside Dimensions: 13.25" w x 17" h x 13" d
Electric Food Warmer Specifications
|Model Number||Description||Lbs.||Kg.||Cu. Ft.||Cu. M.|
|4918-700||120 Volt Insulated Electric Food Warmer||32||15||4.0||0.11|
|4918-800||240 Volt Insulated Electric Food Warmer||32||15||4.0||0.11|
|4928-700||120 Volt Insulated Electric Food Warmer On Wheels, with Handle||34||16||4.0||0.11|
|4928-800||240 Volt Insulated Electric Food Warmer On Wheels, with Handle||34||16||4.0||0.11|
Demonstration Video of the SICO® Electric Food Warmer