The SICO® Ellip-Table is a versatile solution to outfit multiple rooms in your facility.
This multi-use table is a versatile choice for a table that transforms any room in your facility into an inviting meeting space. You're sure to find multiple uses with this table and its unique oval design. It can serve as a cafeteria table, board room table, office or as an inexpensive school conference room table. With so many forms of application to put this table into action, the SICO® Ellip-Table is the new leader in versatility.
Progressive design sets this table apart.
The SICO® Ellip-Table provides the efficiency of a rectangle tabletop design with the communication advantages of a modern looking “shaped” table. This new elongated oval design offers a classy look over more traditional rectangle shapes and promotes better communication. This is achieved through SICO's unique ellipse shaped tabletop. It promotes eye-to-eye contact with everyone seated at the table resulting in reduced noise levels.
The understructure frame used in this table is designed for form and function.
Attractive frame curves are complimented with a powdercoat finish designed to stand up to heavy-duty use. The oval tubular understructure adds style and strength to each table, complimented by a tough powdercoat finish.
The Ellip-Table has no seats, or benches so that chairs sized for adults or children may be placed as needed. Less table components makes this table light weight, easier to lift, and simple to clean underneath.
The Ellip-Table stands out from the crowd!
This table shares many of the same unique qualities as the LB Table, Conference Table and Communicator Cafeteria Tables with features such as an Ellip-Table Tabletop Shape and Esthetic Understructure Look.
Choose from SICO laminates that match your rooms decor. This table is equipped with mobile casters and needs no caddy. There is no lifting necessary, no parts to assemble and requires a minimum of storage space. One person can easily fold and transport this table into service or storage.
SICO® Performance Promise
SICO® conference tables come with a 15-Year Warranty on components, and a Lifetime Warranty on welds.
Your choice of 10' (300cm) models.
- SICO® Ellip-Table
A unique ellipse shaped table designed to improve sight-lines and to encourage conversation. Your choice of high-pressure laminate tops coupled with SICO® ARMOR-EDGE®.
Conference Table Features and Benefits
Conference Table Illustrated
Rigid Vinyl Backer Sheet
Floating Fold Torsion Bar
1/2'' (1.3cm) Center Gravity Lock Bar
Two 7 Gauge Vertical Hinges
Tamper Proof Expansion Rivets / Solid MDF Core
- Center Gravity Lock Bar - ½" (1.3cm) center gravity lock bar prevents anyone from raising center of table by sitting on the end. Easily released from either side.
- High-Pressure Laminate – Tough surface for added durability and long-term wear. Sanitary and easy-to-clean. A large variety of striking colors and patterns are available to fit any color scheme.
- Floating Fold Torsion Bar – Folding torsion bar assist system makes folding and un-folding tables fast and easy. A more durable and long-lasting system than others. Lifting is effortless.
- Oval Tube Caster Beams - Built for additional strength and durability. Aesthetically pleasing design. 16-gauge steel tube within a tube design, doubles the strength and durability.
- 3" Dual-wheel, Swivel Casters – One person can easily roll and maneuver tables into service or storage. No need for table caddies. Rugged casters, constructed of reinforced nylon.
- Powder-coat Finished Legs - Finished for durability, appearance, and ease of cleaning.
- SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® - The most durable edge available. Hermetically seals the tabletop and bench edges for sanitary purposes. Allows for easy clean-up, including steam cleaning.
- Rigid Vinyl Backer Sheet – Seals the underside of the table-top. Creates moisture barrier, and makes cleaning easy.
- Two 7 Gauge Vertical Hinges – Won’t trap food. Provides strength and durability.
- Aircraft Lock-nuts – Used at all pivot points. Nuts are tamper resistant and won't loosen over time.
- Tamper Proof Expansion Rivets – Fastens tabletop firmly to the frame and won't work loose like ordinary screws.
- Solid MDF Core - Laminate tops are made with extremely durable ¾” MDF core material that is stronger than plywood or particle board, lightweight, and resists warping.
- Recessed Legs - No leg obstructions under table. Prevents bumping of knees.
- Storage - Tables nest together requiring minimum of storage space. Need no caddy. No lifting.
- Mobility - One person can easily roll this conference table into service or storage.
- Assembly - No assembly required. Easy set up and take down. Conference tables can be set up or taken down 60% faster than folding leg tables.
- Serial Numbers - Permanently marked for easy identification.
- UL Listed- Passes UL testing standards as a safe and durable product.
- Warranty – Protected by a 15-year warranty on original Sico components, with a lifetime warranty on welds.
Ellip-Table Table Specifications
|Tabletop Dimensions & Seating Capacity||Top Heights||Storage Dimensions single unit L" x W"||Weight||Cu.Ft.|
|Ellip-Table Tabletop - ¾" Thick|
|10' L x 42 "W (305cm x 107cm) - Seats 12||29.88" (74cm)||42" x 34" (107cm x 86cm)||184 lbs / 84kg|
Ellip-Table Color Options
Choose from many choices in laminate tops, powdercoat frames, and protective edging to match your décor.
Standard Laminate Table Top Colors
Tough high-pressure laminate tabletops meet NEMA specifications for durability and wearability. (Custom laminate colors available upon request).
Open enlarged view of Laminate Top Colors in new window.
Metal Table Leg & Frame Finish
Table legs and frame are black powder-coated for appearance, ease of cleaning and durability. Optional colorful powder-coat finishes also available.
Open enlarged view of Table Leg & Frame Finishes in new window.
Protective SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® Colors
The added strength of the patented SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® used on table tops provides an incredibly tough edge to take hard everyday abuse without damage. This edge treatment has a proven track record for long-term durability.
The SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® is the strongest edge available, hermetically sealing the table edge for sanitary purposes and moisture resistance for longer life. No cracks or seams to trap food.
Open enlarged view of ARMOR-EDGE Tabletop Colors in new window.
Demonstration Video of the SICO® Ellip-Table