SICO® standard products are produced to fulfill specific order requests, therefore, no standard product will be accepted for return unless a SICO America Inc. representative provides written consent and the customer approves and returns the “SICO® Return Material Authorization Request” form.
Standard products that will be given consideration for return must meet the following conditions:
- Not older than 60 days from shipment date.
- The standard product(s) must never have been used.
- The standard product(s) must be able to be returned in their original packaging material.
In addition, the following applies if consent is provided for the return of standard product(s).
- A 25% handling charge will be made on all returns.
- The customer is accountable for the cost of freight “there and back” to the specified SICO America Inc. location.
- If the standard product(s) is damaged when received by SICO America Inc. the customer will not receive any credit for the standard product(s) returned.
Non-standard product(s) are not accepted for return under any conditions.