The SICO® EUROBED® Wallbed System
A Proven Bed and Wallbed of Choice within the Industry
SICO® is the proven wallbed of choice for major hotel chains, timeshare properties and residential applications around the world. The SICO® EUROBED® is equipped with 2 micro-adjustable calibrated spring mechanisms that allow for precise tension adjustments. Our system is factory calibrated with up to nine heavy duty helical springs in each lifting mechanism. Other wallbed systems have small springs that stretch and fatigue over time. The SICO® EUROBED® system makes it easy to raise or lower any size bed with the touch of a finger. Minimal assembly is required.European Slat System
This model features a conventional innerspring mattress with a European style arched steam-bent, slat system that adjusts to the body’s contour. The SICO® EUROBED® is the perfect replacement for uncomfortable sofa beds.Your Choice for Space Efficiency
The SICO® EUROBED® is our most space efficient model because the bed in the down position is recessed 10" inside the bed cabinet and can be installed in an 18" deep recess. The SICO® EUROBED® takes up less floor space than a conventional bed and is a great choice for smaller spaces. EUROBED® wallbeds can be used with either quality bedding from SICO®, or the innerspring mattress of your choice.SICO® Warranty
The SICO® EUROBED® comes with a 5-Year warranty on the frame and mechanism.
EUROBED® Wallbed Package Choices
Choose from three SICO® EUROBED® bed sizes: Twin, Double or Queen. See specifications for bed dimensions.
EUROBED® Wallbed Features & Benefits
- Padded Headboard – Made of ¾" (2cm) Particle board with a 24oz (672 grams). Naugahyde vinyl covering - available in six standard colors.
- Micro-adjustable Calibrated Spring Mechanisms – 9 factory calibrated heavy duty springs in each mechanism allows for precise tension adjustments. Located within the bed frame so no mechanical parts are seen. This mechanism is superior to other Murphy style wallbed systems that use few small helical springs attached to the floor.
- Aluminum Bed Frame – Durable and lightweight bed frame requires minimal assembly. Constructed from .83 premium strength extruded aluminum for maximum durability.
- Folding Leg Support – Stabilizes the bed in the down position. It secures the mattress when the bed is in storage. Manufactured with ¾" (2cm) x 18 gauge C.R.E.W steel tubing.
- Space Efficient Design – Bed is recessed 10" (25cm) into the wallbed cabinet in the down position. The SICO® EUROBED® takes up less floor space than a conventional bed.
- Mounting System - Need not fasten to the floor. Bed pivots off of cabinets on either side of the bed (cabinets must be then securely fastened to the wall). May be floor or wall mounted.
- European Slat System – Adjusts to the contours of the body and replaces the boxspring.
- Face Panel - Becomes a finished wall panel when the bed is raised. No bi-fold doors to bother with.
- SICO® innerspring mattress – Offers the sleeping comfort of a conventional bed over hide-a-way and roll-a-way beds. Bedding is custom made to stringent SICO® specifications.
Bed Frame & Vinyl Colors
Vinyl is applied to the headboard. Paint is applied to the bedspring & bed frame. Bed frame paint will match vinyl color.
SICO® also offers you the opportunity to select the bed face colors that best fit with your home decorating style and existing furnishings.
Open enlarged view of Bed Frame & Vinyl Colors in new window.