SICO® MultiApp IIS Table
Style, Functionality, and Mobility
The SICO MultiApp IIS is designed for seating on both sides of the table. The table top comes shaped either rectangle or with a gentle arched shape along the length of the table, providing for easy communication between all guests seated at the table. The table legs are constructed of oval tubing providing both elegance and strength. The MultiApp IIS is environmentally friendly, as the table does not require linens.
When using the MultiApp IIS table, reconfiguring your space is a breeze. The 3” dual-wheel swivel casters make it easy to move the table into service whereever it is needed. One person can easily set-up or reconfigure your space, and when the tables need to be stored they nest together minimizing the space needed for storage.
The MultiApp IIS is perfect for many applications. In school cafeterias the shaped tabletop on the MultiApp IIS is perfect to add visual variety to your cafeteria, and the ideal companion to other SICO mobile cafeteria tables, i.e., Pacer II, Communicator, TC-65. In a school classroom, the MultiApp IIS is a great table to support collaborative learning configurations. In hotels and convention centers the MultiApp IIS can be used in meeting rooms, as a buffet table, or as a catering table.
The name MultiApp IIS says it all … a table that can support multiple applications with seating on both sides.
Choices to Fit Your Décor and Budget
Choose from a wide variety of high-density laminate colors and patterns to customize your tabletop. Table edges are hermetically sealed with durable 3/4" (2cm) SICO® ARMOR-EDGE®. The durable under structure is finished with a black powder coat finish (standard). Also, available in nickle chrome finish.
The Performance Promise
Protected by a 10-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Lifetime Warranty on welds.
MultiApp IIS Table Choices
Elliptical Edge Top
All three available lengths have tops that are 34" wide at the mid-point, 30" wide at either end, and 29" high.
- 5'L x 34"W (152cm x 86cm) – Model Number (TUD22WTH??02B)
- 6'L x 34"W (183cm x 86cm) – Model Number (TUD22WTI??02B)
- 8'L x 34"W (244cm x 86cm) – Model Number (TUD22WTK??02B)
Grommets and Unit-to-Unit connectors are NOT available on the elliptical edge top sizes of the MultiApp IIS.
- 24"L x 60"W (61 cm x 152 cm) – Model Number (TUD22WPH??02B)
- 24"L x 72"W (61 cm x 183 cm) – Model Number (TUD22WPI??02B)
- 24"L x 96"W (61 cm x 244 cm) – Model Number (TUD22WPK??02B)
- 30"L x 60"W (76 cm x 152 cm) – Model Number (TUD22WQH??02B)
- 30"L x 72"W (76 cm x 183 cm) – Model Number (TUD22WQI??02B)
- 30"L x 96"W (76 cm x 244 cm) – Model Number (TUD22WQK??02B)
MultiApp IIS Table Features & Benefits
Tamper Proof Expansion Rivets
|Optional Unit-to-unit Connector||Optional Wire Management Grommet|
- High-Pressure Laminate – Tough surface for added durability and long-term wear. Sanitary and easy-to-clean. A large variety of striking colors and patterns are available to fit any color scheme.
- Tabletop Seamless Surface – One piece seamless laminate tabletop provides a spacious surface for food & beverages.
- Folding Tabletop – Tabletop safely remains in use position until lock is released for folding into storage configuration.
- Obstruction Free Frame and Leg Design - Allows plenty of leg room. No leg obstructions under table. Centered frame location provides comfortable seating on both sides of the table .
- Frame Finish – Long-lasting protective powder coat finish, that resists scratches.
- 3" Dual-wheel, Swivel Casters – One person can easily roll and maneuver tables into service or storage. Rugged locking casters stabilize table.
- Tamper Resistant Lock – Used for locking the table into a fixed use position. Secured by tamper proof allen wrench/ hex screw system.
- SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® - Hermetically seals the tabletop for sanitary purposes. Allows easy clean-up, including steam cleaning.
- Pneumatic Damper - Makes folding the tabletop an effortless one-person operation.
- Aircraft Lock-nuts – Used at all pivot points. Nuts are tamper — resistant and won't loosen over time.
- Tamper Proof Expansion Rivets – Fasten tabletop firmly to the frame and won't work loose like ordinary screws.
- Rigid Vinyl Backer Sheet – Seals the underside of the tabletop. Creates moisture barrier, and makes cleaning easy.
- Storage – Tables nest compactly when in the stored position and roll easily into storage on 3" locking casters.
- Serial Numbers - Permanently marked for easy identification.
- Warranty - Protected by a 10-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Lifetime Warranty on welds.
MultiApp IIS Table Color Options
SICO offers you many choices in both laminate tops, armor-edge, and frame/leg colors.
Standard Laminate Table Top Colors
Tough high-pressure laminate tabletops meet NEMA specifications for durability and wearability. (Custom laminate colors available upon request).
|Bannister Oak (10)||Graphite Nebula (50)||Green Tigris (76)|
|Grey Nebula (38)||Karratha Brush (70)||Kensington Maple (77)|
|Maroochy Brush (71)||Mission Glaze (73)||Navy Legacy (53)|
|Nepal Teak (74)||Saffron Tigris (54)||Wild Cherry (49)|
|Windswept (51)||Woolamai Brush (72)|
Table Leg & Frame Finish
Table legs/frame are finished in standard black powder-coat enamel for appearance, ease of cleaning and durability.
|Copper Vein (R)||Silver (L)||Blue Hammertone (H)|
|Black (B)||Chrome (C)|
Chrome is standard for TC, BY, LB, Graduate, Undergraduate & Communicator tables.
Black Powdercoast is standard for Socializer, 3-in-1 ConverTable, 2800, Multi-App, Catering Tables, FLT Armor-Edge tables.
Protective SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® Colors
The added strength of the patented SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® used on table tops provides an incredibly tough edge to take hard everyday abuse without damage. This edge treatment has a proven track record for long-term durability.
The SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® is the strongest edge available, hermetically sealing the table edge for sanitary purposes and moisture resistance for longer life. No cracks or seams to trap food.
|Black (02)||Gray (03)||Burgundy (04)|