Pacer Mobile Folding Table
Three Ways to Improve Profitability
1) Faster Turns
The SICO® Pacer is designed to take the work out of setup, tear down, and trips to storage.
These tables fold and roll quickly and easily into storage and back into action the minute you need them. Quicker turns mean you can schedule more events and increase Banquet Sales.
2) Longer Product Life Cycle
Because SICO® Pacer tables store on their own built-in casters, their tops are not subjected to the constant punishment that conventional folding tables endure when they are rolled on the table edge to and from storage.
3) Labor Savings
Banquet managers continue to marvel at how fast the SICO® Pacer table can be rolled out two at a time from storage and quickly set by one person.
With ever shrinking budgets, they are pleased with the time and labor savings.Built to Last
SICO® Pacer tables are built to last. Beautiful nickel chrome plated or powdercoated legs are easy-to-clean and very durable. Pacer tabletops are attached to the frames with expansion rivets and not screws, which may work loose with hard use over time. Tops never touch the floor whether in the use or stored position because the table is always on its casters in transport and in storage.
This multi-purpose design makes the Pacer the perfect choice for a variety of settings: churches, schools, golf courses, country clubs, hotels and banquet halls – even hospitals and fire stations! Whatever the surroundings, SICO® Pacer Tables are a great addition to any facility.
Pacer Space Analysis Seating Capacity
Consider oval tabletops to increase your seating capacity.
A 60" x 72" (152cm x 183cm) oval table seats up to 10 people just as comfortably as a 72" (183cm) round. Yet, many more oval tables may be placed into a banquet room. Seat more, serve more, increase your capacity up to 32% and increase your profitability from banquet service.
54 Oval tables seat 540
44 Round tables seat 440
The SICO® Pacer table comes with a 15-year Warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on welds.
7 Different Pacer Tabletop Choices
See specifications for additional dimensions on each specific SICO® Pacer table model available.
- Hexagon Shaped - Seats 6.
- Round Shaped - 4 sizes available. Seats 4-12.
- Square Shaped - Seats 6.
- Octagon Shaped - Seats 8.
- Rectangle Shaped - 6 sizes available. Seats 3-8.
- Serpentine Shaped - Seats 4. Designed for serving.
- Oval Shaped - 3 sizes available. Seats 6-10.
Pacer Table Features & Benefits
Rigid Vinyl Backer Sheet
Tamper Proof Expansion Rivets / Solid MDF Core
Triple 7 Gauge Sandwich Hinge
- High-pressure Laminate – Tough surface for added durability and long-term wear. Sanitary and easy-to-clean. A large variety of striking colors and patterns are available to fit any color scheme.
- SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® - The most durable edge available. Hermetically seals the tabletop and bench edges for sanitary purposes. Allows for easy clean-up, including steam cleaning.
- Recessed Legs - Located further under the table so knees don't interfere with table legs. Permits comfortable seating in all positions.
- Swivel Casters – Tables roll quietly on 4" (10cm) casters. One person can easily roll and maneuver tables smoothly into service or storage. No need for table caddies. Non-marring casters protect the floor. Rugged casters keep table in place.
- Innovative Lock-bar - Releasing the lock allows for a gentle opening. Prevents anyone from raising center of table by sitting on the table end. Operable from either side of the table.
- Square Tube and Horizontal Support Frame - Legs give extra strength and durability. One-inch (25mm) 16-gauge steel square tube legs are 63% stronger than one-inch round 16-gauge.
- Nickel Chrome Plated or Powder-coat Finished Legs - Finished for durability, appearance, and ease of cleaning.
- Reinforced Nylon Glides - Prevents floor damage.
- Caster Beam Endcaps- Tamper proof caster beam end caps are secured with a unique stem and nut system, ensuring that they will not fall out.
- Casters Off The Floor - Table edges never touch the floor. Casters are off the floor in open position, and table rests on its sturdy legs. The casters engage only in the folded position. Won’t become rough and snag your linens.
- Rigid Vinyl Backer Sheet – Applied to the underside of the tabletops for moisture control and easy cleanup (including gum removal), stain resistance and fantastic appearance. Far superior to all types of paper backers.
- Aircraft Lock-nuts – Superior construction lock-nuts are used at all pivot points. Nuts are tamper resistant and won’t loosen over time for increased safety.
- Tamper Proof Expansion Rivets – Fastens tabletop firmly to the frame and won't work loose like ordinary screws.
- Solid MDF Core - Laminate tops attach to extremely durable ¾” MDF core material that is stronger than plywood or particle board, is lightweight, and resists warping.
- Triple 7 Gauge Sandwich Hinges – Two plates surround one plate from opposite sides of hinge frame for extreme strength, and long-lasting durability to prolong the life of table. Self-cleaning hinges are sanitary and won't trap food.
- Steel Center Support - 14-gauge square steel center support gives greater strength while preventing damage to tops at center.
- Storage - Tables nest together requiring minimum of storage space. Needs no caddy. No lifting.
- Mobility - One person can easily roll this pacer table into service or storage.
- Assembly - No assembly required. Easy set up and take down. Pacer tables can be set up or taken down 60% faster than folding leg tables.
- TableTop Shapes – SICO® Pacer tables are available in a variety of shapes to promote visual variety.
- Serial Numbers - Permanently marked for easy identification.
- Operating Instructions - Attached to every table for convenience.
- Warranty – Protected by a 15-year warranty on original Sico components, with a lifetime warranty on welds.
Pacer Table Color Options
SICO offers you many choices in both laminate tops, powdercoat frames, and protective edging for your pacer table.
Standard Laminate Table Top Colors
Tough high-pressure laminate tabletops meet NEMA specifications for durability and wearability. (Custom laminate colors available upon request).
Open enlarged view of Laminate Top Colors in new window.
Metal Table Leg & Frame Finish
Table legs are standard hexavalent nickle chrome plated for appearance, ease of cleaning and durability. Optional colorful powder-coat finishes also available.
Open enlarged view of Table Leg & Frame Finishes in new window.
Protective SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® Colors
The added strength of the patented SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® used on table tops provides an incredibly tough edge to take hard everyday abuse without damage. This edge treatment has a proven track record for long-term durability.
The SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® is the strongest edge available, hermetically sealing the table edge for sanitary purposes and moisture resistance for longer life. No cracks or seams to trap food.
Open enlarged view of ARMOR-EDGE Tabletop Colors in new window.
Demonstration Video of SICO® Pacer Table