Original Portable Dance Floor
The Original Portable Dance Floor - #1 in the Market
For over 44 years SICO® has been manufacturing this popular floor that has become the standard in the industry. Each 3’x3’ (91cm x 91cm) wood parquet panel weighs only 40 lbs (18kg). and is protected by a strong aluminum edge trim for maximum durability. This floor has a set-screw locking system that features a unique screw-thread insert that secures the set-screw for maximum longevity.Quality Construction
SICO uses only the highest quality wood parquet and guarantees the square ness of every panel, making set up and take down easy. The back of each panel is also coated with a high-grade polymer to act as a protective barrier to moisture.
The SICO® Visi-Trim edging provides a modest 11° slope to every floor with its broad 5" width (127mm). The VISI-Trim Edging highlights the edge of the floor for your guests.The Performance Promise
Protected by a 3-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Dance Floor Features & Benefits
|SICO's Visi-Trim Edging provides a modest 11° slope to every floor with its broad 5" width (127mm). Made of gold anodized aluminum finish that highlights the edges of the dance floor for high visibility, even in low light situations.||Screw-thread Insert: A proven positive locking mechanism that requires minimal effort to secure panels together. The unique screw-thread insert protects and secures the set screw allowing for a longer locking mechanism lifespan.|
- Square Panels - Each 3' x 3' (91cm x 91cm) panel is manufactured perfectly square, which guarantee's a perfect fit every time. Panels weigh 40lbs. (18 kg) each. Panels are shipped two per carton at 80lbs. (36kg) each. No odd sizes or panel order sequence to deal with in set-up or tear-down, allowing easier and faster set-up assembly.
- High Quality Parquet - Solid wood inlaid parquet panels are carefully stained and protected by a durable polyurethane finish.
- Protective Backer Finish - A high-grade polymer coating is added to the back of each panel to resist moisture.
- Screw-thread Insert - Durable locking system with this unique insert that protects the set-screw for long life.
- T-6 Aluminum Metal Edge Strip - Panels are joined together by utilizing a tongue and groove, T-6 aluminum feature strip that protects the wood edges of each panel.
- Solid Floor Contact - All panels make 100% floor contact so there is no possibility of breakthrough. Eliminates the flexing of panels and keeps parquet from coming loose.
- Gold Anodized Border Trim - Easy Floor Access - Each section of border trim provides a modest 11° slope and a broad 5" (13cm) width allowing for easy access to every floor. Each trim piece is grooved to make it a slip resistant surface.
- Transport/Storage Caddies - An essential part of the SICO® system, this U-shaped caddie features a walk-in design that makes it easy to load and unload up to 25 panels with trim. Each unit has convenient slots that protect panels and keeps your components neatly organized.
- Low Profile Design - SICO's lower profile floor allows easier access and egress, at only 15/16" (24mm).
- Warranty - Protected by a 3-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Original Dance Floor Capacity
How much Original dance floor do you need?
Assume that only one-third of your guests will dance, so the number of dancers shown in these graphs is only 33% of your total guests.
|Floor Size||Number of Panels||Number of Dancers||Number of Caddies|
|6'x9' (183cm X 274cm)||6||12||1|
|9'x9' (274cm x 274cm)||9||18||1|
|9'x12' (274cm x 366cm)||12||24||1|
|9'x15' (274cm x 457cm)||15||30||1|
|12'x12' (366cm x 366cm)||16||32||1|
|12'x15' (366cm x 457cm)||20||40||1|
|12'x21' (366cm x 640cm)||28||56||2|
|15'x18' (457cm x 549cm)||30||60||2|
|15'x21' (457cm x 640cm)||35||70||2|
|15'x24' (457cm x 732cm)||40||80||2|
|15'x27' (457cm x 823cm)||45||90||2|
|18'x24' (549cm x 732cm)||48||96||2|
|18'x27' (549cm x 823cm)||54||108||3|
|18'x30' (549cm x 914cm)||60||120||3|
|21'x27' (640cm x 823cm)||63||126||3|
|21'x30' (640cm x 914cm)||70||140||3|
|21'x33' (640cm x 1006cm)||77||154||4|
|27'x27' (823cm x 823cm)||81||162||4|
|24'x33' (732cm x 1006cm)||88||176||4|
|30'x30' (914cm x 914cm)||100||200||4|
|30'x33' (914cm x 1006cm)||110||220||5|
|30'x36' (914cm x 1097cm)||120||240||5|
Contact your SICO® sales representative to discuss your specific dance floor needs.
Wood and Trim Options
Both Natural Oak and Heritage Oak parquet floors are protected with an ultraviolet cured finish giving each floor a high gloss appearance. Compliment your wood floor with your choice of Trim.
Dance Floor Panel Wood Finishes
The Natural Oak and Heritage Oak floors are protected with a rugged polyurethane finish.
|Heritage Oak Wood (DWP14H)||Natural Oak Wood (DWP14N)|