Mobile Folding Pacer II Table
The One-Piece Top Mobile Folding Pacer II Table uses a one-piece seamless laminate table top, providing guests a spacious surface for their food & beverages. This innovative new table offers all that you would expect from a SICO table.
- Style - Elegant oval tube frame is available in either nickel chrome or black powder coat finish. The frame design provides obstruction free seating for all guests. The unique seamless table top style combined with the many beautiful laminate top colors to choose from makes this an attractive table in hotels, convention centers, schools or any environment.
- Quality & Durability - As with all SICO tables, only top quality materials are used:
- SICO Armor-Edge® is used to hermitically seal the entire table edge surface while also protecting the table from damage.
- Aircraft Lock-nuts & Bolts - remain tight and can't work loose over time like screws used in cheaper tables.
- Square Tube 16 Ga. Frame - provides extra strength and durability.
- Tamper Proof Expansion Rivets - securely fasten frame onto table top core. No screws are used to work loose.
- High Pressure Laminate - is sure to look great while providing durability and wear ability for years of use.
- Ease of Use - One person can easily operate the table! Each table stores on its own four caster wheels, so in just seconds a table can fold and be ready to roll to its next event, or into storage.
The SICO® Promise
Protected by a 10-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Lifetime Warranty on welds.
5 Different Tabletop Choices
See specifications for additional dimensions on each specific SICO® Pacer II table model available. All table heights are 29" (73cm).
- Oval Shaped 60" Width x 66" Length (152cm x 167cm) Top.
- Oval Shaped 60" Width x 72" Length (152cm x 183cm) Top.
- Round Shaped 58" Width (147cm) Top.
- Round Shaped 60" Width (152cm) Top.
- Round Shaped 72" Width (183cm) Top.
- Octagon Shaped 60" Width (152cm) Top.
Features & Benefits
Table Locking Mechanism
Tamper Proof Expansion Rivets
- SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® - Treated with the most durable edge available. Hermetically seals the tabletop for sanitary purposes, allowing for easy clean-up. Proven track record that eliminates cracking, peeling, and chipping of table edges.
- Gas Charged Hydraulic Cylinder - Provides lift assist for one person to set-up and operate. Smoothly lowers tabletop.
- High-Pressure Laminate – Tough surface meets NEMA specifications for added durability and long-term wear. Sanitary and easy-to-clean. A large variety of striking colors and patterns are available to fit any color scheme.
- 16 Gauge Oval Tube Frame & Leg Construction - Creates an enhanced look with increased strength and durability that requires no linens. Obstruction-free frame and leg design provides comfortable seating for all guests and less bumping of legs.
- Nickel Chrome Plated or Black Powder-coat Finished Legs - Finished for superior durability, colorful appearance, and ease of cleaning.
- Rigid Vinyl Backer Sheet – Applied to the underside of the tabletop. Creates moisture barrier, stain resistance and makes cleaning easy.
- Table Locking Mechanism – Prevents tabletop from folding when in the use position.
- ADA Compliant – Meets ADA Standards for Accessible Design. ADA compliant for two wheelchair users; (one wheelchair user in Massachusetts and Connecticut).
- Aircraft Lock-nuts – Used at all pivot points. Nuts are tamper resistant and won't loosen over time.
- Tamper Proof Expansion Rivets – Securely fasten tabletop firmly onto sturdy MDF core. Won't work loose like ordinary screws.
- Solid MDF Core - The 72" round table, due to it's large seamless top, uses a 5/8" thick plywood core. All other tabletops use an extremely durable 3/4" MDF core material that is stronger than plywood or particle board.
- Triple 7 Gauge Sandwich Hinges – Two plates surround one plate from opposite sides of hinge frame for extreme strength, and long-lasting durability to prolong the life of table. Self-cleaning hinges are sanitary and won't trap food.
- Durable Plastic Glides - When in the open use position casters disengage from floor and table legs provide 4 points of floor contact on non-marring glides to prevent floor damage.
- Caster Beam Endcaps- Tamper proof caster beam end caps are secured with a unique stem and nut system, ensuring that they will not fall out.
- Non-marring, 3" Swivel Casters - Four 3" (7.6cm) non-locking swivel casters easily maneuver while in transport. Casters engage only in the folded position. One person can easily roll and maneuver tables into service or storage. No need for table caddies.
- Storage - Pacer tables fold and nest compactly when in the stored position. Roll easily into storage on their own 4 wheels. No lifting. No need for storage transport caddies.
- Wheels Off The Floor - Table edges never touch the floor. Wheels are off the floor in open position, and table rests on its legs.
- Serial Numbers - Permanently marked for easy identification.
- Warranty – Protected by a 10-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Lifetime Warranty on welds.
Choose a black powdercoat or nickel frame finish and pick from many colorful laminate tops and protective edges.
Standard Laminate Table Top Colors
Clear Maple is the only laminate available for the 72" Round table, and will only be used on the 72" Round. To match other size tables with the 72" Round, then Kensington Maple (77) is the laminate to choose for the smaller sizes.
Tough high-pressure laminate tabletops meet NEMA specifications for durability and wearability. (Custom laminate colors available upon request).
|Bannister Oak (10)||Graphite Nebula (50)||Green Tigris (76)|
|Grey Nebula (38)||Karratha Brush (70)||Kensington Maple (77)|
|Maroochy Brush (71)||Mission Glaze (73)||Navy Legacy (53)|
|Nepal Teak (74)||Saffron Tigris (54)||Wild Cherry (49)|
|Windswept (51)||Woolamai Brush (72)|
Metal Table Leg & Frame Finish
Table legs are designed for appearance, ease of cleaning and durability to take hard everyday use and still remain professional-looking for years.
Choose between hexavalent nickel Chrome (C) plated or Black (B) powder-coat finish.
|Copper Vein (R)||Silver (L)||Blue Hammertone (H)|
|Black (B)||Chrome (C)|
Chrome is standard for TC, BY, LB, Graduate, Undergraduate & Communicator tables.
Black Powdercoast is standard for Socializer, 3-in-1 ConverTable, 2800, Multi-App, Catering Tables, FLT Armor-Edge tables.
Protective SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® Colors
The added strength of the patented SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® used on table tops provides an incredibly tough edge to take hard everyday abuse without damage. This edge treatment has a proven track record for long-term durability.
The SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® is the strongest edge available, hermetically sealing the table edge for sanitary purposes and moisture resistance for longer life. No cracks or seams to trap food.
|Black (02)||Gray (03)||Burgundy (04)|
Demonstration Video of the SICO®Pacer II Table