NEW! SICO® Starlight II Indoor & Outdoor Portable Dance Floor
SICO’s STARLIGHT II Indoor & Outdoor portable dance floor brings the beauty of SICO’s CAM-LAM dance floor OUTSIDE.
In the STARLIGHT II, SICO has created a unique outdoor dance floor by combining a high-pressure laminate surface with the strength and stability of a fully balanced reinforced glass epoxy design that encloses a moisture resistant structural high density closed cell foam core.STARLIGHT II Combines The Beauty of Wood with the Permanence of Laminate
Standard panel laminate options are the popular continuous planking design in Cherry Rose, and Northern Birch patterns, plus solid black and white colors.
Each high-grade durable laminate panel surface is maintenance-free, resists chipping, scratching, and fading normally associated with other wood and low-grade laminate floors on the market.Reliable Cam-Lock Positive Locking System
The positive cam-lock system automatically aligns panels and trim pieces together for a fast and secure fit. A half-turn with an allen wrench is all that is necessary to lock or unlock panels, reducing the time and labor required to lay down a dance floor. This reliable locking system is not dependent upon magnets or gravity to keep panels interlocked.The Performance Promise
This SICO® portable dance floor comes with a 3-Year Warranty on components and a 10-Year Warranty on the cam-locking mechanism.
Features, Advantages and Benefits
- Large Square Panels - Spacious panels are 4’ x 4’ (122cm x 122cm), almost twice the area compared to 3 foot squares (91cm squares) or 9 sq. ft. (.84 sq. m).
- Fewer panels mean less storage space, and combined with the cam-lock, setting-up and taking down can be done in almost half the time of smaller panels.
- Square panels guarantee's a perfect fit every time.
- Panels weigh 43lbs. (19kg) each and are shipped two per carton.
- Core Panel Construction - Starlight II has a high-pressure laminate surface, bonded with a structural high density closed cell foam core and glass epoxy skins built for outdoor weather resistance.
- Continuous Planking Design - Provides a beautiful floor that will enhance your decor.
- Maintenance-free Surface - The Starlight II floor has a high grade laminate surface which eliminates the warping, chipping, and fading associated with many other dance floors.
- Eliminate the costly re-finishing costs of wood.
- Resistant to spilled drinks and food, and its unusually durable surface is easy to wipe clean and never needs refinishing.
- Extremely resistant to high heel dents and scuff marks.
- Cam-lock Positive Locking System - The cam lock’s reliable positive locking system is not dependent upon magnets or gravity to keep panels interlocked, making set-up and take-down easy and convenient.
- Self-aligning pins perfectly squares your floor for an easy and fast set-up.
- A proven locking system for over 15 years.
- Solid Floor Contact - All panels make 100% floor contact so there is no possibility of breakthrough. Eliminates the flexing of panels.
- Precision Tongue & Groove Design - Allows SICO® Starlight II panels to easily be assembled and disassembled.
- Visi-Trim Anodized Border Trim Edging - Each section of border trim provides a modest 11° slope and a broad 6.25" width (159mm) allowing for easy access to every floor.
- Each trim piece is grooved to make it a slip resistant surface. Available in gold, black, or silver.
- Trim is compatible with Starlight II trim pieces.
- Transport/Storage Caddies - Each caddy holds 24 panels and all matching trim. Easy loading feature allows loading and unloading of panel and trim from both sides.
- Each unit comes with convenient slots that protect panels and keeps your components neatly organized.
- Low Profile Design - At only ¾" thick, Starlight II offers a lower profile for easier access and egress.
- Warranty - Protected by a 10-year cam-lock system warranty. 3-year warranty on all other parts.
Starlight II® Dance Floor Capacity
How much Starlight II dance floor do you need?
Assume that only one-third of your guests will dance, so the number of dancers shown in these graphs is only 33% of your total guests.
|Floor Size||Number of Panels||Number of Dancers||Number of Caddies|
|8'x 8' (244cm x 244cm)||4||16||1|
|8'x12' (244cm x 366cm)||6||24||1|
|8'x16' (244cm x 488cm)||8||32||1|
|12'x16' (366cm x 488cm)||12||48||1|
|12'x20' (366cm x 610cm)||15||60||1|
|16'x16' (488cm x 488cm)||16||64||1|
|16'x20' (488cm x 610cm)||20||80||1|
|16'x24' (488cm x 732cm)||24||96||1|
|16'x28' (488cm x 853cm)||28||112||2|
|16'x32' (488cm x 975cm)||32||128||2|
|20'x20' (610cm x 610cm)||25||100||1|
|20'x24' (610cm x 732cm)||30||120||2|
|20'x28' (610cm x 853cm)||35||140||2|
|20'x32' (610cm x 975cm)||40||160||2|
|24'x32' (732cm x 975cm)||48||192||2|
|24'x36' (732cm x 1097cm)||54||216||3|
|28'x32' (853cm x 975cm)||56||224||3|
|32'x32' (975cm x 975cm)||64||256||3|
|32'x36' (975cm x 1097cm)||72||288||3|
|36'x36' (1097cm x 1097cm)||81||324||4|
|36'x40' (1097cm x 1219cm)||90||360||4|
|40'x40' (1219cm x 1219cm)||100||400||4|
Contact your SICO® sales representative to discuss your specific dance floor needs.
Laminate Trim Options
Choose among laminates and trim options for your Starlight II dance floors.
Dance Floor Panel Laminate Colors
An option is available to combine black & white laminate panels together to form a checkered look.
Open enlarged view of Dance Floor Laminates in new window.
Dance Floor Trim Options
Choose from Silver, Gold or Black anodized aluminum trim to finish off your dance floor with a nice highlight providing high visibility, even in low light situations.
Open enlarged view of Dance Floor Trims in new window.