NEW! SICO® Starlight II Indoor & Outdoor Portable Dance Floor
SICO’s STARLIGHT II Indoor & Outdoor portable dance floor brings the beauty of SICO’s CAM-LAM dance floor OUTSIDE.
In the STARLIGHT II, SICO has created a unique outdoor dance floor by combining a high-pressure laminate surface with the strength and stability of a high-density fiberglass reinforced foam inner core sandwiched with sheets of aluminum to provide strength and rigidity.STARLIGHT II Combines The Beauty of Wood with the Permanence of Laminate
Standard panel laminate options are the popular continuous planking design in Cherry Rose, and Northern Birch patterns, plus solid black and white colors.
Each high-grade durable laminate panel surface is maintenance-free, resists chipping, scratching, and fading normally associated with other wood and low-grade laminate floors on the market.Reliable Cam-Lock Positive Locking System
The positive cam-lock system automatically aligns panels and trim pieces together for a fast and secure fit. A half-turn with an allen wrench is all that is necessary to lock or unlock panels, reducing the time and labor required to lay down a dance floor. This reliable locking system is not dependent upon magnets or gravity to keep panels interlocked.
Introducing: 2' x 4' Starlight II panels (New options to maximize outdoor dance floor space.)
There are times when it is necessary to fit the greatest amount of dance floor square footage into a limited space, such as when a dance floor is set-up beneath a tent.
SICO now offers two new panel styles to maximize your outdoor dance floor space.
- 2' x 4' (61cm x 122cm) Starlight II dance floor panels
- 2' x 4' (61cm x 122cm) Starlight II dance floor panels with tent pole holes
Adding a mix of 2' x 4' Starlight II dance floor panels to full-size 4' x 4' panels allows more dance floor to fit between tent poles, and makes it easier to center the floor between the poles. However, adding 2' x 4' panels with tent pole holes means that tent poles are no obstacles at all.
Also, because there are different size subfloors to level the ground in an outdoor venue, 2' x 4' panels make it easier to center the floor onto the subfloor without overlap.
Adding a small percentage of 2' x 4' panels to a Starlight II dance floor package will allow a larger floor to be built. (Example: A 16' x 20' dance floor will require four 2' x 4' panels to become an 18' x 20' floor.)
The 4' edges of the panels cannot be used on the outside perimeter of any floor set-up as they are not designed to accommodate corner trim, only straight trim. However, the 2' edge of the panels are used on the outside perimeter and 2' male and female straight trim are available to complete the set-up.
The 2' x 4' panel options are only available for the Starlight II dance floor. They are available in all laminate colors.The Performance Promise
Protected by a 3-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects and 10-Year Cam-Lock system warranty.
Features, Advantages and Benefits
- Large Square Panels - Spacious panels are 4’ x 4’ (122cm x 122cm), almost twice the area compared to 3 foot squares (91cm squares) or 9 sq. ft. (.84 sq. m).
- Fewer panels mean less storage space, and combined with the cam-lock, setting-up and taking down can be done in almost half the time of smaller panels.
- Square panels guarantee's a perfect fit every time.
- Panels weigh 43lbs. (19kg) each and are shipped two per carton.
- Core Panel Construction - In the STARLIGHT II, SICO has created a unique outdoor dance floor by combining a high-pressure laminate surface with the strength and stability of a high-density fiberglass reinforced foam inner core sandwiched with sheets of aluminum to provide strength and rigidity.
- Continuous Planking Design - Provides a beautiful floor that will enhance your decor.
- Maintenance-free Surface - The Starlight II floor has a high grade laminate surface which eliminates the warping, chipping, and fading associated with many other dance floors.
- Eliminate the costly re-finishing costs of wood.
- Resistant to spilled drinks and food, and its unusually durable surface is easy to wipe clean and never needs refinishing.
- Extremely resistant to high heel dents and scuff marks.
- Cam-lock Positive Locking System - The cam lock’s reliable positive locking system is not dependent upon magnets or gravity to keep panels interlocked, making set-up and take-down easy and convenient.
- Self-aligning pins perfectly squares your floor for an easy and fast set-up.
- A proven locking system for over 15 years.
- Solid Floor Contact - All panels make 100% floor contact so there is no possibility of breakthrough. Eliminates the flexing of panels.
- Precision Tongue & Groove Design - Allows SICO® Starlight II panels to easily be assembled and disassembled.
- Visi-Trim Anodized Border Trim Edging - Each section of border trim provides a modest 11° slope and a broad 6.25" width (159mm) allowing for easy access to every floor.
- Each trim piece is grooved to make it a slip resistant surface. Available in gold, black, or silver.
- Trim is compatible with Starlight II trim pieces.
- 2' x 4' Panels - 2' x 4' panels provide extra space to accomodate between tent poles.
- Transport/Storage Caddies - Each caddy holds 24 panels and all matching trim. Easy loading feature allows loading and unloading of panel and trim from both sides.
- Each unit comes with convenient slots that protect panels and keeps your components neatly organized.
- Low Profile Design - At only ¾" thick, Starlight II offers a lower profile for easier access and egress.
- Warranty - Protected by a 3-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects and 10-Year Cam-Lock system warranty.
Starlight II® Dance Floor Capacity
How much Starlight II dance floor do you need?
Assume that only one-third of your guests will dance, so the number of dancers shown in these graphs is only 33% of your total guests.
|Floor Size||Number of Panels||Number of Dancers||Number of Caddies|
|8'x 8' (244cm x 244cm)||4||16||1|
|8'x12' (244cm x 366cm)||6||24||1|
|8'x16' (244cm x 488cm)||8||32||1|
|12'x16' (366cm x 488cm)||12||48||1|
|12'x20' (366cm x 610cm)||15||60||1|
|16'x16' (488cm x 488cm)||16||64||1|
|16'x20' (488cm x 610cm)||20||80||1|
|16'x24' (488cm x 732cm)||24||96||1|
|16'x28' (488cm x 853cm)||28||112||2|
|16'x32' (488cm x 975cm)||32||128||2|
|20'x20' (610cm x 610cm)||25||100||1|
|20'x24' (610cm x 732cm)||30||120||2|
|20'x28' (610cm x 853cm)||35||140||2|
|20'x32' (610cm x 975cm)||40||160||2|
|24'x32' (732cm x 975cm)||48||192||2|
|24'x36' (732cm x 1097cm)||54||216||3|
|28'x32' (853cm x 975cm)||56||224||3|
|32'x32' (975cm x 975cm)||64||256||3|
|32'x36' (975cm x 1097cm)||72||288||3|
|36'x36' (1097cm x 1097cm)||81||324||4|
|36'x40' (1097cm x 1219cm)||90||360||4|
|40'x40' (1219cm x 1219cm)||100||400||4|
Contact your SICO® sales representative to discuss your specific dance floor needs.
Laminate Trim Options
Choose among laminates and trim options for your Starlight II dance floors.
Dance Floor Panel Laminate Colors
An option is available to combine black & white laminate panels together to form a checkered look.
|Amber Cherry||Cherry Rose||Northern Birch|