SICO® TC-65 Table
Space Efficient Stools Maximize Space
With its attached stools, the SICO® TC-65 can serve 25%-40% more students than tables with chairs in the same space. Students are not only seated more efficiently, but aisles can be narrower since there are no chairs to slide out.Save Time and Labor Costs
From stationary to mobile in a matter of moments, the SICO® TC-65 cafeteria table can be folded and rolled out of the way far faster than any table with chairs. This results in significant savings in labor. With faster clean up, lights can go off and energy uses can be reduced earlier each day.Minimize Cafeteria Noise
Tables with attached seats eliminate the noise of chairs moving around and banging together. They also eliminate aisle blockage and the horseplay that can occur with chairs.Proven History in the Industry
The SICO® TC-65 cafeteria table has been proven through over 40 years of use. This quality table is used in school cafeterias in thousands of schools around the world. These tables feature an attractive design and rugged construction that stands up to the hard use that comes in a school setting. The SICO® TC-65 is very easy to handle. each unit folds and rolls easily, and nests together with others for compact storage. Pick from a large variety of table sizes designed for K through 12. With many laminate top colors and seat colors to choose from, the TC-65 is an attractive table in any school environment.The SICO® Promise
Protected by a 15-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Lifetime Warranty on welds.
SICO® TC-65 Table Choices
- The Senior:
10' (305cm) table with seating for twelve. Offers 20" (51cm) of table space per seat. Maximum seating in limited space for students K - 12.
- The Prepster:
12' (366cm) table seats sixteen. Maximum seating for younger students. Allows 18" (46cm) table space per seat
- The Cadet:
10' (305cm) table with seating for twelve. Low 24" (61cm) height is designed as early childhood table. Allows 20" (51cm) of table space per child.
- The President:
12' (366cm) table with seating for twelve. Maximum seating for larger students and adults. Allows 24" (61cm) table space per seat.
- The Director:
8' (244cm) table with adult size seating for eight. Offers 24" (61cm) table space per seat.
- The Associate:
4' (122cm) unit seats four with 24" (61cm) of space per seat. Non-folding unit has casters on two legs. Designed for any size student, K - 12.
- ADA President (Non-Removable Legs):
Designed for easy access.
- ADA President (Removable Legs):
Designed for easy access.
TC-65 Table Features & Benefits
Rigid Vinyl Backer Sheet
1/2'' (1.3cm) Center Gravity Lock Bar
Two 7 Gauge Vertical Hinges
Tamper Proof Expansion Rivets / Solid MDF Core
Floating Fold Torsion Bar
|Transport Lock! Easy to open from the folded and locked position. No assembly required.
1) Simply press the black handle (located at eye level on both sides)...
2) Which unlocks the latch...
3) Allowing the torsion bars to assist in lowering the table slowly into the open and set position.
- One-Piece ABS Stools - Virtually indestructible ABS stools. Tables with attached seats eliminate the noise of chairs sliding around and banging together. They also eliminate aisles being blocked and horse-play that can occur with traditional chairs. The TC-65 creates a quieter, safer environment.
- Protective Neoprene Feet - Non-marring contact with floor prevents floor damage. Each foot contains a metal washer to prevent leg tubes from breaking through bottom.
- Open Walkway Between Stools – Easy access with no "stumble bars" to create a hazard. The TC-65 can serve 25-40% more students than tables with chairs in the same space.
- Nickel Chrome Plated or Powder-coat Finished Legs - Finished for durability, appearance, and ease of cleaning.
- Swivel Casters – Tables roll quietly on 4" (100mm) casters. One person can easily roll and maneuver tables smoothly into service or storage. No need for table caddies. Non-marring casters protect the floor.
- Dual 14-gauge Tube – Structural steel tube design provides great strength and durability with a stylish look. One piece unitized frame construction is sturdy and does not rely on tabletop for strength.
- High-pressure Laminate – Tough surface for added durability and long-term wear. Sanitary and easy-to-clean. A large variety of striking colors and patterns are available to fit any color scheme.
- Center Gravity Lock Bar - ½" (1.3cm) center gravity lock bar prevents anyone from raising center of table by sitting on the table end. Easily released from either side.
- SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® - The most durable edge available. Hermetically seals the tabletop and bench edges for sanitary purposes. Allows easy clean-up, including steam cleaning.
- Rigid Vinyl Backer Sheet – Applied to the underside of the tabletops for moisture control and easy cleanup (including gum removal), stain resistance and fantastic appearance. Far superior to all types of paper backers.
- Two 7 Gauge Vertical Hinges – Extra heavy self-cleaning hinges won’t trap food while providing additional strength, security and durability.
- Aircraft Lock-nuts – Superior construction lock-nuts are used at all pivot points. Nuts are tamper resistant and won’t loosen over time for increased safety.
- Tamper Proof Expansion Rivets – Fastens tabletop firmly to the frame and won't work loose like ordinary screws.
- Solid MDF Core - Laminate tops are made with extremely durable ¾" MDF core material that is stronger than plywood or particle board, is lightweight, and resists warping.
- Floating Fold Torsion Bar – The torsion bar assist system makes folding and unfolding tables fast and easy. A more durable and long-lasting system than others. Lifting is effortless.
- Transport Lock – Easy to open from the folded and locked position. Keeps table from un-locking in transport.
- Fold N’ Roll Design - Clean up time is cut in half - one TC-65 and its attached stools can be folded and rolled out of the way far faster than any table with loose chairs.
- Serial Numbers - Permanently marked for easy identification.
- Operating Instructions - Attached to every table for convenience.
- Warranty – Protected by a 15-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Lifetime Warranty on welds.
TC-65 Single Unit Table Specifications
|Top Dimension||Top Height||Top Width||Storage Dimension||Weight|
|4 Seat Associate - 24" (61cm) Seating per person.|
|4'Lx30"W (122cm x 76cm)||27" (69cm), 29" (74cm)||30" (76cm)||60"Lx 48"W (152cm x 122cm)||93 lbs / 42kg|
|8 Seat Director - 24" (61cm) Seating per person.|
|8'Lx30"W (244cm x 76cm)||27" 69cm), 29" (74cm), 32" (81cm)||30" (76cm)||60"Lx38.5"W (152cm x 98cm)||181 lbs / 82 kg|
|12 Seat Cadet - 24" (61cm) Seating per person.|
|10'Lx30"W (305cm x 76cm)||24" (61cm)||30" (76cm)||60"Lx38.5"W (152cm x 98cm)||237 lbs / 108kg|
|12 Seat Senior - 20" (50cm) Seating per person.|
|10'LX30"W (305cm x 76cm)||27" (69cm), 29" (74cm)||30" (76cm)||60"Lx38.5"W (152cm x 98cm)||237 lbs / 108kg|
|12 Seat President - 24" (61cm) Seating per person.|
|12'Lx30"W (366cm x 76cm)||27" (69cm), 29" (74cm)||30" (76cm)||60"Lx41.5"W (152cm x 105cm)||259 lbs / 118kg|
|8 Seats & 4 Wheelchair ADA President (non-removable legs)|
|12'Lx30"W (366cm x 76cm)||29" (74cm), 32" (81cm)||30" (76cm)||60"Lx41.5"W (152cm x 105cm)||213 lbs / 97kg|
|12 Seat or 8 Seat & 4 Wheelchair ADA President (removable legs)|
|12'Lx30"W (366cm x 76cm)||29" (74cm), 32" (81cm)||30" (76cm)||60"Lx41.5"W (152cm x 105cm)||239 lbs / 109 kg|
|16 Seat Prepster - 18" (45cm) Seating per person.|
|12'Lx30"W (366cm x 76cm)||25.56" (65cm), 27.56" (70cm)||30" (76cm)||60"Lx41.5"W (152cm x 105cm)||267 lbs / 121 kg|
TC-65 Table Color Options
Create a dramatic new look for your cafeteria! See below for attractive new color combinations for laminate tabletops, protective edges, leg frames, and seats.
Standard Laminate Table Top Colors
Tough high-pressure laminate tabletops meet NEMA specifications for durability and wearability. (Custom laminate colors available upon request).
|Bannister Oak (10)||Graphite Nebula (50)||Green Tigris (76)|
|Grey Nebula (38)||Karratha Brush (70)||Kensington Maple (77)|
|Maroochy Brush (71)||Mission Glaze (73)||Navy Legacy (53)|
|Nepal Teak (74)||Saffron Tigris (54)||Wild Cherry (49)|
|Windswept (51)||Woolamai Brush (72)|
Metal Table Leg & Frame Finish
Table legs are standard hexavalent nickle chrome plated for appearance, ease of cleaning and durability. Optional colorful powder-coat finishes also available.
|Copper Vein (R)||Silver (L)||Blue Hammertone (H)|
|Black (B)||Chrome (C)|
Chrome is standard for TC, BY, LB, Graduate, Undergraduate & Communicator tables.
Black Powdercoast is standard for Socializer, 3-in-1 ConverTable, 2800, Multi-App, Catering Tables, FLT Armor-Edge tables.
Protective SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® Colors
The added strength of the patented SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® used on table tops provides an incredibly tough edge to take hard everyday abuse without damage. This edge treatment has a proven track record for long-term durability.
The SICO® ARMOR-EDGE® is the strongest edge available, hermetically sealing the table edge for sanitary purposes and moisture resistance for longer life. No cracks or seams to trap food.
|Black (02)||Gray (03)||Burgundy (04)|
Choose from 8 stool color choices.
Virtually indestructible 13" (33cm) one-piece ABS seats keep their good looks through years of everyday use.
SICO seats are ABS plastic, the same material that is used in football helmets and car bumpers. Thoroughly tested by SICO, these unique seats are designed to stand up to hard use without replacement or maintenance, other than an occasional cleaning with soap and water.
|Black (111)||Blue Ridge (113)||Burgundy (118)|
|Dark Blue (122)||Grey (120)||Red (116)|
|Spruce (121)||Tan (119)|
Demonstration Video of the SICO® TC-65 Table