SICO® Veri-Lite II™ Folding Leg Table
The Veri-Lite II™ is an industry setting standard portable lightweight ABS plastic folding leg table with the strength to stand up to all your banqueting needs. The Veri-Lite II™ ABS table is backed by a warranty and the SICO world class Customer Care Team providing service beyond compare.
The SICO Veri-Lite II™ lightweight ABS plastic folding leg table is designed to...
- Be Strong. Veri-Lite II rectangle and round tables will support a static load of 2,000 lbs. evenly distributed over the surface of the tabletop with no permanent bending, or damage to the legs. Tests performed by an outside laboratory.
- Withstand the rigor of set-up and take-down. All tables have a PVC perimeter strip to protect the table edge. Rectangle tables have an additional protection at the corners with an ABS impact resistance corner protector and an ABS injection molded internal corner support.
- Be lightweight. The table top is constructed with a lightweight impact resistant ABS plastic with a honeycomb core.
- Be elegant enough to showcase the lightest of fare, and strong enough to support hundreds of pounds of banqueting equipment. The table top is supported by a 16-gauge rectangle shaped steel frame, and 16- gauge square legs. The leg structure is attached to the table top with expansion rivets driven into steel plates within the core of the table top.
- Optimize your storage space. The legs fold within the bottom of the table top providing a slim table profile. This allows for 10 round Veri-Lite II™ lightweight ABS plastic tables to store in the SICO Round Table Caddy and 15 to 30 (depending on table top width) rectangle Veri-Lite II™ lightweight ABS plastic tables to store in the SICO Rectangle Table Caddy.
The Veri-Lite II™ ABS lightweight plastic folding leg table is available in a variety of shapes and sizes; everything you need to configure your space in support of any banqueting function.
SICO invites you to provide the best ABS lightweight folding leg table to your staff and your guests... the Veri-Lite II™.The Performance Promise
Comes with a 3-Year Warranty against manufactured defects and Lifetime Warranty on welds.
Veri-Lite II™ Table Features & Benefits
Tabletop Construction Highlighted Features
- Impact Resistant Corners – Injection molded ABS plastic corners to withstand a drop of 24” (61cm) without structural damage.
- Stacking Bumper – Rubber bumpers to protect the tables when stacked on a caddy and to prevent the tables from sliding on the caddy.
- Inner Corner Support – Injection molded ABS inner corner for additional support and durability.
- Steel Frame – Steel rectangular frame provides the strength to stand up to all your banqueting needs.
- PVC Edge Molding – A tough PVC protection strip goes around the perimeter of the table to protect the table edge. And the rounded shape design provides an easy and convenient way to carry the table.
- Lightweight ABS Plastic Shell – 1.9 mm thick high impact ABS plastic provides strength and long lasting durability.
- Honeycomb Core – Honeycomb core provides the perfect balance of strength and lightweight design.
Table Edge – The table edge will accept industry standard skirting clips.
Leg Attachment System – The legs are attached to the table using an oversized 16 gauge steel bracket with expansion rivets that are driven into a 16 gauge steel plate imbedded in the tabletop core. This system provides for exceptional table strength and stability. Expansion rivets will not come out like screws.
Positive Locking Hinge – The heavy-duty spring tension brace locks automatically and unlocks with a simple push. Locking hinge ensures engagement when the table is in the use position. (Crescent and Half-Round shapes use a gravity lock mechanism.)
Table Legs – Support 2000 lbs. of distributed load with no damage to the legs. 16 gauge square steel legs provide up to 35% more strength than round tubing. The legs have a black powder-coat finish.
Slim Table Profile (Optimize Storage) - The legs fold within the bottom of the table top providing a slim table profile. This allows for 10 round tables to store in the Round Table Caddy and 15 to 30 (depending on table top width) rectangle tables to store in the Rectangle Table Caddy.
Serial Number – Provides easy product identification.
Warranty - Protected by a 3-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects and Lifetime Warranty on welds.
|C821-183-101||18" x 72" Rectangle (46cm x 183cm)||30 lbs. (14kg)|
|C821-244-101||18" x 96" Rectangle (46cm x 244cm)||37 lbs. (17kg)|
|C823-183-101||24" x 72" Rectangle (61cm x 183cm)||35 lbs. (16kg)|
|C822-152-101||30" x 60" Rectangle (76cm x 152cm)||40 lbs. (18kg)|
|C822-183-101||30" x 72" Rectangle (76cm x 183cm)||44 lbs. (20kg)|
|C822-244-101||30" x 96" Rectangle (76cm x 244cm)||48 lbs. (22kg)|
|C824-183-101||36" X 72" Rectangle (91cm x 183cm)||48 lbs. (22kg)|
|C800-152-101||60" Round (152cm)||51 lbs. (23kg)|
|C800-168-101||66" Round (168cm)||57 lbs. (26kg)|
|C800-183-101||72" Round (183cm)||64 lbs. (29kg)|
|C864-152-101||30" x 60" Crescent (76cm x 152cm)||46 lbs. (21kg)|
|C840-152-101||60" Half-Round (152cm)||33 lbs. (15kg)|