SICO X-PRESS STAGE® And Riser
Easy on the Budget
This affordable option is a great choice for use as a portable stage or tiered riser system and is popular with schools, churches, rental, and community center facilities.
Easy to Handle
The SICO X-PRESS STAGE® is a sturdy stage or riser system designed to be light-weight and easily transported from one application to another. This unique staging system is set-up in a snap by simply unfolding and positioning the frame, then laying the deck into place. The frame automatically assumes the correct position for attaching the deck. Heights are easily set with an adjustable "pull pin". The SICO® deck is positively secured to the frame with a "Flex-Pin" connector.Easy to Store and Transport
For efficient transport and storage SICO® has designed Mobile Storage Caddies to hold your staging units when not in use. Each caddie holds up to 8 decks and frames, or 256 sq. ft. (24 sq. M) of staging. This is a great way to store your units and cut down on trips to and from the performance area.The Performance Promise
All SICO X-PRESS STAGE's® come with a 3-Year Warranty with a Lifetime Warranty on welds.
ChoicesRectangular Stage Decks
Each Rectangular SICO X-PRESS STAGE® deck section is constructed to be strong, light-weight, and quiet. Stage decks integrate a special resin impregnated honeycomb core that creates a solid edge.
Your choice of 3’x 8’ and 4’x 8’ sizes.Stage Support Frames
Each SICO X-PRESS STAGE® deck is held in place by support frames that are available in 6" to 42" heights:
- 6" SICO X-PRESS STAGE® Support Frame
- 12" SICO X-PRESS STAGE® Support Frame
- 18"-24" SICO X-PRESS STAGE® Support Frame
- 24"-30"-36" SICO X-PRESS STAGE® Support Frame
Tiered "pie shape" decks and support frame sections that allow curved configurations are also available.Optional Reversible Structural Stage Decks
Reversible decks offer a tremendous way to maximize the usage opportunities for your stage. Reversible structural decks can be surfaced with our standard "Tuff Deck", carpet or reversible Tuff-Deck/Carpet surface choices.
Features & Benefits
- Structual Deck - A light-weight, quiet deck with strength to support 125lbs. (57kg.) per square foot. This stage has an optional reversible deck that gives you the ability to choose the appropriate surface for different events. Choose between a black "Tuff Deck" surface, or a choice of carpet colors.
- The 3' x 8' (92cm x 243cm) deck weighs only 84 lbs. (38 kg).
- The 4' x 8' (122cm x 244cm) deck weighs only 96 lbs. (44 kg.).
- The 3' x 8' (91cm x 244cm) lightweight frame weighs only 67 lbs. (30 kg.).
- The 4' x 8' (122cm x 244cm) lightweight frame weighs only 70 lbs. (32 kg.).
SICO® offers everything necessary for complete, professional staging including crowd control barriers, step units, corner sections, chair and table stops, ADA ramps, and mobile stage caddies for easy mobility and storage of stage frames, decks, draperies, guardrails, guardrail covers, stage backdrops and other stage accessories.
- Recommended Storage Caddie - This essential accessory makes it easy to store and transport up to 8 decks and frames, or 256 sq. ft. (24 sq.M) of staging. Transport all your stage accessories like storage posts for chair/table stops, guardrails, draperies and enclosure panels easily with special built caddies.
- Guardrails - Provide an added safety feature and are required for use with all SICO® stages and risers.
- Corner Stage Deck Section - Customize for stage and riser layout with usage of corner deck pieces.
Stage Frame/Leg Options
SICO X-PRESS STAGE® legs and frames have a black powdercoat finish.
Stage Deck Surface Options
Your choice of a standard one-sided or an optional reversible two-sided deck surface — a tremendous way to maximize the usage opportunities for your stage.
A) Standard Stage Deck Surface - Standard stage decks are available in one of twelve carpet colors or in a scratch resistant black Tuff-Deck surface.
B) Optional Reversible Stage Deck Surface - Choose one of three deck configurations.
- Long-wearing carpet surface on one side and a scratch resistant Tuff-Deck smooth surface on the other. (Recommended)
- Long-wearing carpet surface on both sides.
- Scratch resistant Tuff-Deck on both sides.
|Fern Bank||Light Buff||Metallic Blue|