SICO® Stage Ramps are modular, mobile folding units that set up quickly and easily.
Our stage ramps meet ADA requirements and are adaptable to each of our various stages. All SICO® ramps are carpeted and designed with a gradual incline of 1” per foot (8.3 cm/m) and they exceed the minimum width of 3’ (91.4 cm). Any stage over 30” (76 cm) also has a landing or turn-a-round platform. Each ramp package comes equipped with side guardrails that include enter/exit handles, handrails and an added rail at the bottom of each side to keep wheel chairs from slipping off the side of the ramp.
• Our Standard ramp sections are either 48” wide x 72-3/8” long (6” rise) or 48” wide x 96-3/8” long (8” rise) with 38-3/4” clear width between handrails.
• Surface is a durable indoor-outdoor carpet, passing Class I flammability requirements [ASTM-E648]. The carpet is colorfast and non-absorbent.
• Decks have a cellular honeycomb core with a minimum of 3/8” inch top quality plywood substrates on both sides (3/8 inch for maximum puncture resistance).
• Decks have protective edge strips made of an impact-resistant, extruded PVC.
• Leg supports are constructed of 14 gauge, or heavier, steel tubing.
• Each leg includes a 2 ½” diameter PVC coated glide. Glide will be equipped with a jam nut for retaining a set height.
• All pivot points shall be 3/8” diameter threaded steel bolts with an aircraft locknut, for secure attachment.
• Units are designed for a 125 psf live load (i.e., 4,000 pounds per 4’ x 8’ deck) and horizontal sway loads equal to 10% of vertical load.
• Ramps comply with all ADA recommendations and codes