SICO standard products are produced to fulfill specific order requests, therefore, no standard product will be accepted for return unless a SICO Europe Limited representative provides written consent.
Standard products that will be given consideration for return must meet the following conditions:
- Not older than 60 days from shipment date.
- The standard product(s) must never have been used.
- The standard product(s) must be able to be returned in their original packaging material.
In addition, the following applies:
- A 20% re-stocking charge will be made on all returns.
- The customer may be accountable for the cost of freight “there and back” to the specified SICO location.
- If the standard product(s) is damaged when received by SICO the customer will not receive any credit for the standard product(s) returned.
Non-standard product(s) are not accepted for return under any conditions.