Service & Maintenance
Let SICO® look after it for you.
SICO® products are engineered to offer many years of service.
Just like your car, your boiler and other equipment that you rely on, the best way to ensure they keep working for you is to make sure they are properly looked after. We recommend our Table Seating Units, Pacer Tables, Bench Units and Stage Units are serviced on an annual basis by our nationwide team of Service Engineers.
SICO® Service and Maintenance – Benefits
- You are dealing directly with the manufacturer – we know our products and exactly how to look after them, which means they last longer and operate at their optimum.
- Consumable parts will be replaced at the time of the annual service. SICO® ‘glides’ (which protect your floor surface), castors (for easy manual handling) and the seats can succumb to wear and tear. Depending on the option you choose these parts can be included in the service price.
- Compliance with the PUWER (The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations) regulations 1998 – work meets the relevant regulatory requirements and your staff can be confident that you’re safeguarding their welfare.
- Dedicated scheduling team who will contact you to arrange the service date.
- Free user training on request can be provided by the Service Engineer during the maintenance visit. Simply request this with your scheduler.
- Following the service, we provide a written Maintenance Report detailing the model and serial number of each unit and details of any parts fitted. We will confirm that the unit is in good working order, or provide details of any recommended further work.
How it works
- Contact the SICO® Service Department, speak with your local SICO® Regional Sales Manager or call 01303 234 000.
- We’ll discuss the options taking into account the number and age of your units.
- Once you’re ready to proceed, we will agree a date for our Service Engineer to attend your site and undertake the work – usually within 4-6 weeks, often sooner.
- On completion of work, our Service Team will prepare a report and asset register, which are provided to you for free, as part of the service.
- We will invoice you after the work has been carried out.
- Any further work that the Service Engineer identifies will be quoted for following the service visit and only ever undertaken with your agreement.
What our customers say:
In a recent customer satisfaction survey, we asked “Was your Customer Service Engineer courteous and helpful?” – the response was an excellent 100% YES!
Here is what a few of those customers had to say:
“Your engineer is always cheerful, accommodating and we hardly knew he was here – which is fantastic!”
“Keep doing what you are doing as it works. And keep your workforce as they are at the moment, as they know what they are doing, and that gives me a confident feeling, knowing that our Children are using safe tables and stage units.”